Bursten offers custom Tampico Cylinder Brush Used as either wet or dry for scrubbing and washings and a variety of other natural fiber cylindrical brushes manufactured from vegetable fibers. Tampico fiber is harvested from the Agave Lechuguilla plant growing wild in Mexico.
The advantage of Tampico Cylinder Brush Used as either wet or dry for scrubbing and washing
1. Superior water absorption compared to synthetic filaments
2.superior water retention compared to synthetic filaments
3. Good heat resistance, and are rated for a maximum wet operating temperature of 400°F.
5. Allow you to perform brush refills in-house
Application of Tampico Cylinder Brush Used as either wet or dry for scrubbing and washing
1. Used as either wet or dry for scrubbing
2.Used as either wet or dry for washing
5. Tampico fibers can be also treated to make them stiff and tacky for the application of grease stick and abrasive compounds.
6. Mounted to contact a conveyed product, Tampico Cylinder Brush Used as either wet or dry for scrubbing and washings can function as an applicator of wet or dry coatings or as a driven scrub brush to remove loose material.
7. Inserted into a paddle wheel style cylinder brush assembly for conveyor cleaning or polishing applications, Tampico brush strips. When wrapped around a shaft to form a wide face cylinder brush, a Tampico filled strip brush becomes a scrubbing or polishing brush capable of covering a broad work surface.