In order to seal a wide variety of existing and new openings,the Brush Grommet was designed by our engineers. In order to seal large and unique openings such as those found under PDUs,a simple modification can increase the flexibility.
On average 60% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment due to unsealed floor openings,based on measurements at multiple data centers.Contributes to IT equipment hotspots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs,all the above problem is because the lost air, known as bypass airflow. The bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling problem can be solved by Bursten products.
10098 Brush Grommet, Extended 6″ x 60″
●The Grommets can be modified to seal unique cable openings as needed
●The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor
● Supports increased cabinet density
● Increases existing cooling unit capacity
● Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
● IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life can be improved
● Static pressure under the raised floor can increased
●Cool air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates can be improved
● Compliance with best practices for all raised floor cooling configuration (Hot and Cold Aisle, Hot Aisle containment, Cold Aisle containment, etc.)
Strip Brush Holders
○ Strip brush holders, also called support, is the spare part of a strip brush, often used to fix strip brushes.
○ Usage: Insert a strip brush into the holder channel, screw it at ending; or fix it by glue easily.
H type aluminum holder specification:
|Wire Management Systems Aluminium Cable Management Brush For Cabinet Grommet||Wire Management Systems Aluminium Cable Management Brush For Cabinet Grommet|