Commercial Industrial Doors brush strip, complete kit, mounting hardware and instructions included.
Commercial Door Sweep Brush Seal creates a barrier giving all-season protection against drafts, moisture, bugs and dust while creating a seal to help reduce air flow.
Garage door sweep strong commercial brush seals are ideal for situations where there are irregularities in the floor. The Door Seal Brushes will conform to and around irregularities. If the concrete is cracked, or uneven, Commercial Overhead Door Brush Seals are typically the best option.
The most quick and economical way to decrease heat loss and also keep the elements out is to installing or replacing door sweeps.
Commercial Door Sweep Brush Seal Kit includes:
3′ or 4′ x 1″ Door Sweep
A Quick Installation Guide
Easy to install:
Sweeper Broom Plastic Nylon Strip Brush is installed on the inside of the door.
Instruction of install the door sweep
1.Close the door and working from the inside
2. Position the door sweep on the bottom of the door, keep one edge flush with the edge of the door and mark the other end of the retainer of the Commercial Industrial Doors brush strip at the other edge of the door.
3. Pull the weather seal out past the mark on the retainer where you will be cutting. By Using a hack saw, cutting off the retainer, then pull the weather seal back into place and leave 1/2″ of extra weather seal sticking out of both ends, then cut the weather seal.
4. When the install is complete you will trim off any access weather seal, it is best to use a utility knife with a new, sharp blade to cut the weather seal.
5.Position the sweep on the bottom of the door with both edges of the retainer even with the edge of the door, bring the sweep down to the floor.
6.With the sweep making contact with the floor, mark all the pre drilled slots onto the door. In most cases, drilling pilot holes at the bottom of the slotted mark on the door will allow you the perfect amount of adjustability downward with the sweep to get a ideal seal along the entire bottom of the door.
7.After all the holes are pre drilled, simply install the sweep and press the sweep down so that the screws are at the top of the slots on the sweep and tighten the screws.
8.Once the door sweep is installed trim the weather seal as needed and lightly crimp the retainer on the ends to hold the weather seal in place.
Interior and exterior doors, doors such as Masonite exterior doors, modern door, home door, screen doors, back door, side door, garage entry doors, entrance doors, double doors all can be assembled with that type of door sweep. It is a great upgrade to any entry door and the energy savings realized will quickly off set the low up front cost of the door sweep.
Find out all our door sweeps to determine the best one for your particular application.
Call or email if you need any help in deciding which type of seal you need we’re happy to help, sending photos via email is a great way for us to help you determine the correct products for your needs.
Single Band strip brush specification:
Strip Brush Holders
○ Strip brush holders, also called support, is the spare part of a strip brush, often used to fix strip brushes.
○ Usage: Insert a strip brush into the holder channel, screw it at ending; or fix it by glue easily.
T type aluminum holder:
Pls feel free to connect with us if you want to buy that type of brush.We will aways standby and do my best to help you.
|Commercial Door Sweep Brush Seal||Commercial Door Sweep Brush Seal||Commercial Door Sweep Brush Seal|