Spray Suppressant Brush With Galvanized Iron And Black Polypropylene Synthetic Filament
Spray suppressant brush with galvanized iron and black polypropylene synthetic filament can be ideal for dust and water spray protection on truck bodies, herbicide, or chemical spray heads, many more applications where dust, debris, or liquid spray needs to be contained, truck and trailer bodies the brush directs water and dust back to the road surface below the windscreen level of other traffic, away from the truck’s mirrors.
Why do we need a Spray suppressant brush with galvanized iron and black polypropylene synthetic filament?
1. Improves driver visibility as much as 97%
2. Works effectively to minimize road water spray, dirt, grime and chemicals
3. Redirects spray downwards, away from truck mirrors and other traffic
4. Multiple sizes and shapes to fit most vehicles
5. Minimal cost to outfit entire fleets
6. Durable polypropylene fibers are strong, won’t break
7. Trucks stay cleaner and signage looks better longer
8. Easy to install and maintain
9. The unique design helps prevent brake/tire heat build-up
10. Backed by Schlegel Quality and unmatched customer service
Pls, feel free to connect with us if you want to buy that type of brush. We will always standby and do my best to help you.